Thursday, March 1, 2012

Doctor Who Pees Chocolate

Preface:
Breanna and Danielle have been watching far too much Doctor Who (IMPOSSIBLE!) and are way too bored (possible) and quite delirious (constant fact). The follow is a fantastic and modern script that looks into the very souls of humanity and brings with it...tears. Prepare for a journey that will take you on an emotional roller coaster!

Cast List:
Grunhilda: Danielle the brave
Bumblkins: Breanna the bumble

Grunhilda: Hey Maggot Face! You drank all of my hot chocolate. You know what that means. FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Bumblkins: No no no. You can’t hayandle this. I’ll tell you what. I will buy you some more hot chocolate if you can guess my name.

Grunhulda: Don’t be the moldy chunk on a stump. I know what your name is!

B: Oh yeah?!?!?!?! Meh! Prove it!

G: I don’t gots to prove it!

B: If you wants your hot chocolament you best. Because we both know in a fight to the death my nunchuck skills can’t be beat!

G: Oh don’t be the last crumb in a box of all bran wheat flakes for kiddos! My psycho powers are far superior to yon nunchucks skills!

B:Yawn?

G: No. Yon. Like….yon.

B: Oh ok.

G: So are we going to do this or are you just a chicken with its head cut off?

B: Am I bovvered?

G: What the crap?

B: Look at my face. Am I bovvered? Chicken. Head. What. CRAP. I ain’t bovvered.

G: What are you talking about?!

B: I don’t know! I’m old!

G: No you’re not! You’re like 24!

B: I’m 905!

G: Are you the doctor?

B: No I don’t need a doctor!

G: No! You ninnymuggins! I said are you THE doctor?

B: First time as a woman but still not as a ginger!

G: Come again?

B: Did you know that victory is best naked?

G: Yes.

Awkward staring……

B: I’ve got to pee.

G: I didn’t know time lords had to pee.

B: What’s a time lord?

G: Never mind that! Can I please just kill you know.

B: Know? Don’t you mean now?

G: No. I mean Know!

B: I think your brain just processed a typo.

G: Where is this going?

B: Indeed we need some sort of plot device.

G: Now would be handy.

B: I know. We can jump into my blue police box and traverse the galaxy and various time periods.

G: Oh like a time lord!

B: What’s a time lord!!?

G: I think it’s about time we end this.

B: You’re right. It’s getting wibbly wobbly. And somewhat timey wimey.

G: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

B: Neither do I. I’m old!

G: EXTERMINATE!

B: I still have to pee. If I don’t go pee I won’t be able to get you more hot chocolate! My trip to the potty is a fixed point in time!

G:…I don’t want your potty chocolate!

B: Well you’re going to take it because I’m a time lord from Gallifrey.

G:…What’s a time lord?


Epilogue:
And as the curtain closes, there's not a single dry eye in the audience. You never forget your first doctor...

0 comments:

About Us

Zombies


Music


Powered by Blogger.
Photobucket